Friday, November 24, 2006

What American Accent do YOU have?

What American accent do you have?
Your Result: The Midland

"You have a Midland accent" is just another way of saying "you don't have an accent." You probably are from the Midland (Pennsylvania, southern Ohio, southern Indiana, southern Illinois, and Missouri) but then for all we know you could be from Florida or Charleston or one of those big southern cities like Atlanta or Dallas. You have a good voice for TV and radio.

The West
The South
Philadelphia
Boston
The Inland North
North Central
The Northeast
What American accent do you have?
Take More Quizzes


Well I guess my results were predictable.

I lived in MI for 23, OH for 21, MO for 4, CA for the last 1.

Everyone outside of MI asks, "Where are YOU from?" so I must "talk funny", lol. But stubbornly, I don't see how I do, when I hear the MI accent they all sound like Canadians!

I'll be either sewing or knitting today, likely both. What I won't be doing is SHOPPING. I see many stores are opening at 5am, sheesh.

Have a great day today!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i did this quiz and got "North Central". It doesn't seem right. I'm not one of those "dontcha know" ers.

Miriam said...

oh i don't need to take this quiz. i'm a new yawk kwilta fa sure!

SeamRippstress said...

I'm not from Midland! Where the hell is midland? I'm from Texas dangit!