I found this on Maria's blog who got it from Dawn, etc...and thought it looked fun, thanks Maria!
1. Hot Chocolate or apple cider?
- Definately ROUSTER'S Apple Cider
2. Turkey or Ham?
- Dark meat turkey
3. Do you get a fake or real-you-cut-it-yourself Christmas tree?
- Prefer real but will settle for artificial or none at all if we are gone.
4. Decorations on the outside of your house?
- I love to decorate the outside but rarely have the stamina! A few on the inside is good.
5. Snowball fights or sleddin'?
- Sledding, have always loved it since childhood.
6. Do you enjoy going downtown shopping?
- I love it. Used to enjoy going downtown in Flint, MI as a young adult...spending $.35 and rode the bus alone and would catch a movie.
7. Favorite Christmas song?
- Silent night, sung at Church on Christmas Eve.
8. How do you feel about Christmas movies?
- Love the moldy oldies...over and over and over.
9. When is it too early to start listening to Christmas music?
- Before Thanksgiving at least pul-lease!
10. Stockings before or after presents?
- Stockings while waiting for the rest of the family to gather.
11. Carolers, do you or do you not watch and listen to them?
- Maybe across the street at the neighbors? 8^)
12. Go to someone else's house or they come to you?
- They can come here, but I need help!!!
13. Do you read the Christmas Story? If so when?
No, never, just not my preference.
14. What do you do after presents and dinner?
- Just enjoy the moment!
15. What is your favorite holiday smell?
- Cinnamon and pine.
16. Ice skating or walking around the mall?
- Ice skating definately.
17. Do you open a present or presents on Christmas Eve, or wait until Christmas Day?
- Prefer Christmas Morning...but it's great to be flexible.
18. Favorite Christmas memory?
- Seeing an antenna with a blinking light and just KNOWING it was Rudolf.
19. Favorite Part about winter?
- The smell of an incoming snow.
20. Ever been kissed under mistletoe?
- No, but there's still time!