Saturday, October 27, 2007

PIF Received!!

A belated thanks to Leanne from The Stitching Post for her wonderful Pay It Forward "present". Look at this wonderful pin cushion and thread basket that she made for me! She even crocheted a nest to help the bird stay upright, it is SO cute.

I have pressed my gift into heavy service while making the latest Halloween costume, the bird holds the pins nice and upright, and the thread basket is very handy.

I'm very lucky to have received my PIF from Leanne, and am wondering, wondering WHAT I'll do for my folks! Mine will have to wait until after the holidays I'm guessing, the end of overtime and 10-hour days is nowhere in sight.

Have you all done yours? Got any left-over ideas? I'm in need, lol.

1 comment:

Erika Jean said...

That is so darn cute!!!
no one responded to my PIF response. lol