So Dorothy has started a Meme. This is the "thanks" I get for being a consistant cyber-buddy, lol...
List 5 facts of life
If Martha Lived Next Door...
1. All my moving boxes would be packed in an organized fashion. I JUST found my favorite wool sweater that I packed during my last move across the country, will I find it next time? NOTE TO SELF: It's packed with the blue ceramic lamp shade; logical, no?
2. My new house color (where Martha will be my neighbor also!) scheme will be pre-picked out and my stained concrete floor would be done! Martha understands that only she can make the best impression on our impending friendship.
3. Martha has likely "seen it all"...so she shouldn't mind the "condition" we swim in, right? Oh, get over it Martha.
4. We all know Martha is a "rule follower" so she will make sure I understand all my new HOA covenants and make sure I follow them to the letter.
5. Martha will bring a plate of something freshly baked over to introduce herself, she knows what it's like to be the new gal in town.
So who shall I tag? Leah, Darlene & Erika!